Interested in working as a TEFL teacher? Then apply with Intrepid Teachers.
Have a look through our current vacancies and apply.
Teach English to Adult learners, cities across China
Are you looking to fulfill your dreams of working overseas? Are you interested in working in a country steeped in tradition but also racing to the future? We have the perfect opportunity for you. We are working with one of the leading language schools in China, who have excellent teacher and customer satisfaction scores. With a range of centers across the country, there is bound to be a great opportunity waiting for you.
• Working with adult learners, the teacher will undertake classroom lessons following the company’s methodology
• Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
• Give constructive feedback to students about their learning
• Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
• Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
• Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
The salary package and benefits are extremely strong:
• Excellent salary of up to 17,000 RMB, depending on the location of the center
• Correct work visa provided
• Full coverage medical insurance
• Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
• 10 days of paid leave plus Chinese national holidays
• Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
• New hire training plus regular seminars and workshops to ensure that your development is ongoing
• Extensive career development opportunities in teaching, managerial and administrative positions
• Possible relocation to new city, center or even country
• Visa and medical check reimbursement
• Student and staff referral bonus system and contract completion bonus
Sound interesting to you? If so, please check that you meet these requirements before you apply:
• English Native Speaker ideally from one of these countries – United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland
• Hold a recognised university degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
• Hold a TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
• A minimum of 2 years English teaching experience post degree is preferred but not essential in all locations.
• Willing to work weekends
• It is important that you can show that you are sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
So, if you are wanting to work in a business that really looks after its staff, who offer good development opportunities and who are very well run, please apply today, you will not be disappointed.
Primary Teacher, International School, Shanghai
Salary – excellent plus benefits
We are working with a leading educational group, looking to appoint highly motivated and experienced teachers, to work in their prestigious schools in Qingdoa and Shangahi, China
Working for this school you will be working with:
- wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving and aspirational Chinese students who are looking to attend some of the best universities in the world. Consequently, the classroom experience is very rewarding.
- an English curriculum (Primary / GCSE and A-Level) in English as well as Chinese curriculum. If English is your first language, and you are a dedicated, successful and qualified graduate teacher with appropriate Primary experience, then the School can offer you the opportunity to make a major contribution to the students and school alike.
- a group who see Education as more than just gaining qualifications and are interested in developing the whole person through pastoral and extra-curricular activities
- schools with first-rate facilities and campus provision in each location.
Personal Specification for Primary Teachers:
- Be motivated to develop a learning community of both students and their teachers
- Hold a good honours degree and a teaching qualification & have excellent English skills – native speakers strongly preferred
- Have successful teaching experience within a primary setting. Experience of free-flow and creative learning environments is useful.
- Understand the process of learning and can provide a stimulating and appropriate learning experience to their students.
- Have resilience, motivation and the capacity for hard work.
- Be adventurous and self-starting, as well as a finisher.
- Be willing to organise and/or participate in extra-curricular events that might occasionally include evenings and weekends.
- Take on the role of pastoral tutor as required.
Successful candidates will receive:
- An excellent salary of at least 16,500 RMB per month, the average is 23,000 RMB per month though can go to 34,000 RMB per month
- Annual Bonus 2-5% of base salary
- Renewal Bonus 5% of base salary
- Housing allowance of at least 5,500RMB per month
- Private medical insurance
- Start and end of contract flight
- Relocation allowance
- An annual flight allowance
- An initial baggage allowance
- An end of service gratuity
- Professional development opportunities
- 100% tuition fees contribution for up to 2 children
Comprehensive support is offered to colleagues throughout their stay in China, especially to those for whom working in China is their first experience of working abroad.
China is a fascinating country to live and work in. It is at a crossroads in its history. Living and working here is not without its occasional frustrations but, if you are looking for an adventure that includes the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of wonderful young people and you are a flexible and resourceful person who is looking to broaden their life experience, then working for our client can offer all this and more!
English Teacher, Thailand, Various locations
Salary – good plus benefits
Are you looking to teach overseas? Do you want to work in a country famed for its beauty, hospitality and relaxed way of life? Intrepid Teachers are currently working with a Thai based company offering teaching positions for May 2019 start dates in Central, North and Northeast of Thailand. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers. Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
– Paid ESL teaching placement – earn a good salary
– Accommodation allowance or accommodation provided
– Free Work Permit
– 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
– A dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
– All paperwork prepared for you by qualified staff
– Accident insurance
– Semester-to-semester contract commitment
– Curriculum and/or Textbooks provided
– Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
– Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
Our client is one of the most recognized TEFL job providers in Thailand, representing government schools across Northern, Central and North Eastern Thailand aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children.
• Native English speakers (USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand)
• 21-45 years old
• University Degree (At least a Bachelor Degree in any field)
• TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• Monday-Friday, 7:45AM-4:30PM
• 18-24 teaching hours/week
• Basic administrative duties: lesson planning, grade books, attendance, administering tests
• Participation in school activities: morning assembly, gate greeting, Thai celebrations, etc.
APPLY NOW! Placements are limited.
TEFL Teacher, Vietnam
Have you dreamed of working overseas, teaching English to children who are keen to learn the language and improve at all times? We are currently working with a large educational provider in Ho Chi Minh City, with an English Centre located in the centre of the city, over 80 English teaching sites, 2 international schools and collaboration with some of the largest institutions around the world: Macmillan and British Council. They are looking to recruit a number of teachers to commence employment in this year. Teaching English to children across the city you can work in different environments depending on the needs of the business.
ABOUT THE JOB:
• $1000-$1500 NET per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,800 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
• Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
• Up to 24 days paid annual leave
• Up to 9 paid sick days per year
• Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of approximately 5,000,000 VND
• Contract completion bonus up to 10,000,000 VND
• Training and development programs
• Contract length: 10 months – renewable
• Resign bonus of 10,000,000VND
• Career opportunities
Candidates require the following:
· A degree
· A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
· A passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
· Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
· A student-oriented mindset
If you are interested please apply here with your resume including two references and an updated photo,
English Teacher, China, various locations
Salary – excellent plus benefits
Are you looking to achieve your dreams of working overseas? Are you interested in working in a country steeped in tradition but also racing to the future? We have the perfect opportunity for you, to work as an English Teacher in one of the many fascinating cities in China. We are working with leading schools across China, who are looking to recruit recent graduates and experienced teachers to relocate and to work as English teachers.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working in leading language schools or international schools, teaching children or adult learners, the teacher will undertake classroom lessons following the company’s methodology
- Prepare and teach classes in the school or center as scheduled.
- Deliver interesting and engaging lessons
- Give constructive feedback to students about their learning
- Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
- Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
Qualifications & Skills
- English as a first language (native speaker) or hold a degree from an English speaking country
- Hold a recognised university degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Ideally, have a TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar) but not essential
- A minimum of 2 years English teaching experience post degree is preferred but not essential
- Willing to work weekends
- It is important that you can show that you are sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
- Willing to be involved with activities outside the classroom such as group excursions
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent salary of up to 18,000 RMB a month, depending on experience and the location of the school
- Correct work visa provided
- Full coverage medical insurance
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival if required
- Accommodation provided in some locations or financial assistance provided to rent suitable accommodation
- At least 10 days of paid leave plus Chinese national holidays
- Extensive career development opportunities in teaching, managerial and administrative positions
- Possible relocation to a new city, center or even country
- Visa and medical check reimbursement
- Contract completion bonus
- 8-10,000 RMB towards annual airfare
Please ensure that you meet the set criteria and are genuinely interested in working in China before applying. Please be aware that the visa process for China can take 8-10 weeks and costs a few hundred pounds so please take this into consideration when applying.
Intrepid Teachers can help you with getting your TEFL certificate if you do not have one.